My Photo
Name:
Location: Clearwater, South Carolina, United States

Thursday, March 02, 2006

tagged by anvilcloud

This is from a tag by anvilcloud.

1-Black and white or color; how do you prefer your movies? Although some photos in black and white have a classic appeal, I prefer movies in color – these offer much more depth and sensory treats than the occasional mystique of the black and white film.

2-What is the one single subject that bores you to near-death? It is a toss-up between an individual speaking at length about their many health problems or someone telling me how the workings of the government can solve all my problems.

3-MP3s, CDs, Tapes or records – what is your favorite medium for prerecorded music? CDs are the highest my personal technology has risen at present.

4-You are handed one first-class plane ticket to anywhere in the world and ten million dollars cash. All of this yours provided that you leave and not tell anyone where you are going – ever. This includes family, friends, everyone. Would you take the money and ticket and run? That would be a definite no – my relationships with my family and friends are worth more than any amount.

5-Seriously, what do you consider the world’s most pressing issue? Humankind’s general unwillingness to engage in an up close and personal relationship with their Creator is our world’s most pressing issue. Because this relationship can work out any issues we as individuals, or we the world, may have.

6-How would you rectify the worlds most pressing issue? The solution starts when individuals establish and maintain a personal relationship with God. Then individuals witness in word and deed as to how this relationship has changed and improved their life. When a person is the kind of Christian God means for us to be, it will spread like a fire all over the world.

7-You are given the chance to go back and change one thing in your life; what would that be? Not run away from God for three years.

8-You are given the chance to go back and change one event in history, what would that be? Nullify the law that has caused millions of unborn innocents to be killed by way of abortion.

9-A night at the opera, or a night at the Grand Ole Opry: Which do you choose? It would be the Grand Ole Opry, even though this is not my most preferred genre of music at the moment.

10-What is the one great unsolved crime of all time you’d like to solve? I confess a lack of interest, since no perpetrator goes undiscovered or unpunished by the final Judge.

11-One famous author can come to dinner with you. Who would that be and what would you serve for the meal? Ravi Zacharias – possibly the greatest thinker in the Christian world at present. My wife would cook roast beef, squash casserole, steamed broccoli, fried okra and I would prepare my specialty, homemade banana pudding.

12-You discover that John Lennon was right, that there is no hell below us, and above us there is only sky – What’s the first immoral thing you might do to celebrate this fact? In reality this discovery can only come at the moment of death – but even if I suspected it to be true, the rewards of a consistently lived moral life would be worth the living of it. ec

7 Comments:

Blogger Anvilcloud said...

We're so dull, you and I; neither of us would take the money and run, and neither of us would commit an immoral act.

3/02/2006 05:11:00 PM  
Blogger mreddie said...

AC - Hey, as long as our wives think we are exciting, they are the ones that matter. :) ec

3/02/2006 09:49:00 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I really like your answer to no10 :o) very true.

3/03/2006 08:06:00 AM  
Blogger The MacBean Gene said...

I'm just another dullard. And I'm still trying to figure out my wife.

3/03/2006 12:33:00 PM  
Blogger Bonita said...

I like your attitude on abortion.

3/03/2006 12:43:00 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

I agree whole heartedly with #8!!!!
I enjoyed reading your answers.

3/03/2006 03:56:00 PM  
Blogger mreddie said...

michelle - To me it is a waste of time to try to figure out conspiracy theories - let God sort it out. :)

TMG - As one exciting dullard to another, good for you.

bonita - It will always be murder to me.

adannells - All the answers were from the heart. ec

3/03/2006 07:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home