My Photo
Name:
Location: Clearwater, South Carolina, United States

Sunday, April 23, 2006

tag by bjw

This is for a tag by b.j.w. Back in February I received a very similar tag with the following exceptions:

Four TV shows I love to watch.>My TV watching is more by channels – 1-The history channel-2-Discovery channel-3-Animal channel-4-Sporting events, by season.

Four memorable restaurants.>Hershey Hotel, Hershey, PA. – Maxwell’s, Gatlinburg, TN – Blue Willow, Social Circle, GA – Pittypat’s Porch, Atlanta, GA.

Four places I have been on vacation.>St. Martin – Kissimmee, FL – Los Angeles – Pittsburgh.

The rest of the tag is the same and it follows:

Four jobs I have had. >Soldier, US Army – Fertilizer plant worker – Facilities Technician, BellSouth Telephone Company – and the ongoing job of husband, father, grandfather and practicing Christian.

Four movies I could watch over and over again. >Little Lord Fauntleroy – Outlaw Josey Wales – Star Wars (all) – Shawshank Redemption.

Four places I have lived. >Itawamba County, Mississippi – Paris, France – Lexington, Kentucky – Clearwater, S.C.

Four web sites I visit daily. >My only regular visits are to blogs and many more than four of these.

Four of my favorite foods. >Chinese – Tex-Mex – Banana Pudding – Anything my wife cooks.

Four places I’d rather be right now. >On an Alaskan cruise ship – Australia and/or New Zealand – Clearwater, S.C. – With Christ. ec

3 Comments:

Blogger mreddie said...

bjw - That restaurant in the Hotel Hershey in PA. was probably the nicest one in which I have ever dined. The other three were not exactly dumps either. ec

4/24/2006 10:21:00 PM  
Blogger Granny said...

Places I have lived:

How did Paris sneak into the mix?

Just kidding. I read your "army posts" consistently.

4/24/2006 11:04:00 PM  
Blogger mreddie said...

granny - That wasn't a great place to be but it was my "home" for almost 2 years - if an Army Camp counts as home. :) ec

4/25/2006 12:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home