My Photo
Name:
Location: Clearwater, South Carolina, United States

Saturday, June 17, 2006

back home

The Spice and I arrived back home this afternoon after a wonderful week at Myrtle Beach. Will post about the trip as time allows. We have come back home to a very busy week of company.

Kinfolk from Florida arrived today for a couple of nights and Monday my daughter and her two young ones will arrive for a week’s stay – I predict a busy, but fun week. This will be the last trip home for the daughter before she makes the move to Texas.

Hopefully sometime during the week we will get a few breaths in the midst of the busy schedule. Hope you all are well and surviving. ec

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It sounds as if you have been busy while I have been working 12 hours days. Hope you—we—get a real break soon.

6/17/2006 10:51:00 PM  
Blogger mreddie said...

SSN - We all need a break from the slavery now and then. ec

6/17/2006 11:51:00 PM  
Blogger Granny said...

Belated Happy Anniversary and Happy Father's Day.

Thanks for your comment. All of my biographical info was done way back when I started the blog. I wanted people to know what they were getting into.

Ann

6/17/2006 11:58:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome back and happy belated anniversary. 43 years!!! That's wonderful, and I wish you many more.

Betty G

6/18/2006 12:37:00 AM  
Blogger Merle said...

Hi Mr Eddie ~~ I was wishing your wife was here to help put numbers in my phone. And I am shocked that you
worked 38 years with a phone company and didn't know how to do it.
Looks like a busy time ahead. Enjoy !
Take care, Merle.

6/18/2006 07:01:00 AM  
Blogger mreddie said...

granny - Thanks for your wishes. We all have a past - some of it is good and some not so much so.

boopchile - Even the times that were not so great were still good.

merle - She enjoys it so much more than I do that I hate to deprive her of the joy. :) ec

6/19/2006 06:12:00 PM  
Blogger Janie said...

I'm late but better late than never... so glad you had a great time. Be great to slow down and enjoy your daughter and grandchildren. "There is only 1 today." Blessings, Janie Marie

6/20/2006 01:16:00 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Both Well and Surviving here!! Glad you had a nice time... company is always fun! Take care!

6/20/2006 08:56:00 AM  
Blogger mreddie said...

CGS - 'Only one today' - so true, especially with young ones, they will shortly be grown and gone.

jayleigh - Our Florida company left Monday pm, but will be back through on Friday. Our daughter and young ones arrived Monday pm - to be with us for a week. ec

6/20/2006 11:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home