My Photo
Name:
Location: Clearwater, South Carolina, United States

Friday, October 13, 2006

tagged!?

It would appear that I have been tagged, so here goes.

First name? George

Were you named after anyone? Yes, my maternal grandmother and grandfather.

Your favorite lunchmeat? Turkey.

Do you have a journal? Have tried several times in the past – now my journal is online – my blog.

Your favorite cereal? Several, I usually mix three cereals together – Rice Krispies on the bottom, some sort of wheat cereal in the middle and Cherrios on the top. Of course blueberries are underneath all that.

Your favorite ice cream flavor? Vanilla bean – a person can take that and go to any flavor by additions thereunto.

Shoe size? 11½ E.

Red or pink? Neither, I’m into blue.

Your least favorite thing about yourself? I pretty much enjoy how I’m made – could use a little more hair.

What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Jean shorts and green flip flops.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Blue

Favorite smell? Fresh baked cinnamon rolls.

Favorite drink? Hot tea – many flavors.

Hat size? XL

Favorite food? I’m pretty much omnivorous – might lean a little toward Chinese.

Winter or summer? Given those two it would be summer – my real favorite is spring.

Favorite sounds? The sighing of pines in the wind, the rush and gurgle of a small stream, bird songs (except crows), rain on a tin roof, the laughter of children at play and the sound of my wife saying that she loves me – not necessarily in that order.

The furtherest you’ve been from home? When I was in the army and stationed near Paris, France, a couple of other guys and myself went on a European tour and the furtherest point was Rome, Italy.

What’s your special talent? If I do say so myself, I smile very well.

When and where were you born? On April 1, 1941 – In a small house in rural Itawamba county, Mississippi. ec

11 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

I like your cereal choices. Blueberries rock. ;-)

10/13/2006 10:24:00 PM  
Blogger ann said...

blue jean shorts and green flip flops... you always make me smile, mr eddie!

10/14/2006 02:11:00 AM  
Blogger jay are said...

these were great....it's nice to fill in the picture a little bit :)

10/14/2006 05:11:00 AM  
Blogger Tim Rice said...

And you do keep an excellent journal on your blog. You bless the lives of your readers with it again and again. Thanks!

10/14/2006 08:45:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you, Mr. Eddie. I like that name better.

I, too, enjoy your journal via your blog. You cover so many interesting things and so well.
My past includes being a newspaper editor and if I had ever gotten such well-written copy I would have printed it immediately.

So, keep it going and going. And we will keep reading and reading.

Betty G

10/14/2006 12:16:00 PM  
Blogger mreddie said...

jayleigh - My favorite fruit by far - - along with the most of the rest of them. :)

ann - I'm a very informal kind of guy. :)

jay are - Thanks, a filled in picture is a good thing. :)

tim rice - Thanks and you bless me with your comments.

itsboopchile - And thank you - I am honored and humbled by your compliment. ec

10/14/2006 12:45:00 PM  
Blogger Merle said...

Hi Mr Eddie ~~ Good answers there.
I liked your sounds birds (but not crows)I so agree with that. I think maybe you should have put your wife's "I love you" nearer the to f the list.
Thanks for your comments on my blog about being a boy, and I guess you still are - maybe an old boy!!
Take care, Cheers, Merle.

10/15/2006 02:17:00 AM  
Blogger mreddie said...

merle - That's me, just an old boy. :) ec

10/15/2006 09:03:00 PM  
Blogger Merle said...

Hi Mr Eddie, Thanks for the comments.
Happily, my cousin has arrived and at present is having a rest. We are going to enjoy the time together. I hope all your folks are well. Cheers, Merle.

10/16/2006 02:48:00 AM  
Blogger Yours Truly said...

What fun tidbits of information! I like nature sounds too, but I'm glad I don't have a wife who tells me she loves me, ehehehhe. Ok, so one day a husband maybe...

Thanks for commenting on my blogs Mr. Eddie!

10/18/2006 07:06:00 AM  
Blogger mreddie said...

yours truly - You're welcome, I enjoy reading your missives as well. ec

10/18/2006 11:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home